Another week has rushed past and I find myself drifting from all my well-intentioned new healthy plans. So I thought I would make a list, a manifesto of sorts, which I will try and adhere to over the coming months.
1) I will wake up every day at 6 a.m. Not only will this help me have more time in the mornings and therefore not leave the house rushed and stressed but hopefully allow me time to do a workout and eat a healthy breakfast therefore putting me in good stead for the rest of the day.
2) I will exercise daily and try and be more active in my everyday life.
3) I will spend more quality time with my son and make Sunday our ‘Fun Day’ (cheese-ville I realise but I do feel that I’m not present enough, and that I am a lazy parent at time)
4) I will eat clean 85% of the time.
5) I will watch my finances and slowly but surely climb out of this giant financial pit that I am in.
6) I will stop rolling out of bed and grabbing the first thing I see, and try and put more effort in to my appearance. After all since I’m not going out anymore and I am terminally single, perhaps it would boost my confidence if I felt good as I left the house.
Well there you go, my plans all laid bare for scrutiny and criticism. Let’s hope that I stick to them and become the change that I am so desperate to see.